Chemical group Borealis to divest melamine activities

Borealis has launched the process of selling its nitrogen business. Austrian OMV owns 75% of the shares in Borealis, with the other 25% in the hands of Mubadala Investment ...

Read more

You can only use this article with a valid subscription and registration. Registered subscribers can access all articles after entering their user name and password.
- Ad -

Article topics
Article categories
- Ad -