|  
Building products» More news on Building products

Johan G. Olsen Group withdraws from Bauwerk Boen

07.11.2019 − 

Norwegian Johan G. Olsen Group (JGO) is selling its 33.2% share in Bauwerk Boen to majority shareholder EGS (EGSB) and is therefore terminating its involvement in the parquet sector. In January 2018 EGSB acquired shares in Bauwerk Boen previously held by the ZM Opportunity II LP (Jersey) fund and therefore increased its shareholding to 64.8%. Combined with the shares now acquired from the Johan G. Olsen Group, EGSB’s share amounts to 98.0%. The remaining 2.0% are held by members of management, including CEO Klaus Brammertz, as well as Bauwerk Boen itself.

Tags of this news:

previous − Tarkett: development improves further in third quarter

Jeld-Wen now expects slight turnover decline in 2019  − next