20.10.2014 − The stability seen in European parquet markets in the first quarter of 2014 did not stick around in subsequent months.
- Velux shuts down sites in Denmark and Great Britain
- Trading with Inwido shares has started
- Tarkett intends to shut down parquet plant in Cuzorn
20.10.2014 − The Turkish laminates and elements producer Gentas San. Tic. acquired an HPL production site in Pont Canavese at the end of June after the Italian laminates producer Liri Industriale was liquidated.
- Marked growth in Paged’s plywood sales revenue again − 17.10.2014
- Siempelkamp delivering line to Akij Group − 16.10.2014
- Strong demand and weak prices for OSB in the UK − 16.10.2014
17.10.2014 − In its business report for the first six months published on 1 October, German Pellets deviates in places significantly from provisional figures announced in August.
17.10.2014 − Canfor intends to purchase another site in the US - a softwood sawmill in Hermanville, Mississippi - from Southern Lumber Company.
17.10.2014 − Parallel to the planned building of a new paper machine at the Russian joint venture Mayak-Technocell, Felix Schoeller Holding intends to undertake further investments in its Technocell division.
16.10.2014 − German Jordan group is to take over timber merchant Holzwarth with retrospective effect as of 1 January, and has therefore expanded its business activities in Baden-Württemberg.
16.10.2014 − In September there was a further deterioration in morale within the German furniture industry.