17.04.2014 − The French tropical timber company Rougier booked stable turnover of €141.7m last year, after a weak first half-year (-11.4%) was followed by recovery in the third (+11.9%) and fourth quarters...
17.04.2014 − The Chinese manufacturer of wood-based panels Luoding Luyuan Wood Based Panel placed an order for a complete MDF/HDF thin-board plant with Siempelkamp.
- MDF Hallein delivers remaining stock by the end of April − 15.04.2014
- Sonae Industria: Total capacity now at 6.2m m³ − 14.04.2014
- Particleboard exports edged higher in fourth quarter − 10.04.2014
16.04.2014 − In view of the continuing increases in prices for US hardwood lumber, various European importers are temporarily withholding from or at least heavily reducing purchases of individual wood species and...
- PTT expects growth in lumber exports − 14.04.2014
- Rörvik achieves further reduction in losses − 11.04.2014
- Masisa aiming to sell 62,000 ha of forests to Hancock − 10.04.2014
16.04.2014 − European laminate flooring and parquet manufacturers have shipped more flooring to China over the course of the past two years after a longstanding decline in this business.
15.04.2014 − With the acquisition of High Level Components on 31 March, the US woodworking and timber trading company Universal Forest Products (UFP) has completed the third acquisition within two weeks.
15.04.2014 − The decor printer Schattdecor invested some €63m in increasing its production capacity in the 2013 business year.
- Döllken and Kaindl/Kronospan forge alliance − 15.04.2014
- Schattdecor upped investments by almost half − 11.04.2014
- Surteco faces decline in revenues despite take-over − 10.04.2014
12.04.2014 − Following a turnover decline of 1.4% in the 2012 financial year, last year kitchen manufacturer Alno recorded a more serious decline of 11.5% to €395.1m.