01.09.2015 − Kronospan Switzerland is to invest about CHF80m in a new particleboard line and a new office building in Menznau, Switzerland over the next two years.
01.09.2015 − German exports of rough-sawn softwood lumber in the second quarter of 2015 were 3% higher than in the same quarter of last year at 1.051m m³.
28.08.2015 − On 10 August US-American Jeld-Wen Holding announced that it had acquired Norwegian door manufacturer Dooria.
27.08.2015 − German W. & L. Jordan is to purchase the timber merchant Hans Dunklau.
27.08.2015 − At €231.84/t, retail prices for A1 pellets in Germany fell in August for the sixth consecutive month.
- Pressure on glulam prices rises in the northern Germany − 20.08.2015
- Binder group takes over PHB Burgbernheimer − 13.08.2015
- Marcell Bernhardt took over as sales manager at Kebony
24.08.2015 − An explosion occurred at Huntsman Pigment’s titanium dioxide plant at a chemical park in Krefeld-Uerdingen, Germany on 5 August.
- Talks on decor paper prices encountered delays − 21.08.2015
- Surteco corrects results forecast for 2015 downwards
- Munksjö Decor records another slump in revenues
13.08.2015 − German Nobilia-Werke J. Stickling intends to take over the majority stake held by the Italian Snaidero Group in the Franchise Business Division Group (FBD).
- Plans to sell Ashley Furniture have been withdrawn
- German furniture imports climbed by 10.1%
- Alno’s earnings trimmed by losses associated with AFP