26.11.2015 − Polish Pfleiderer Grajewo and Polish Fabryki Mebli Forte have extended a supply agreement until the end of 2017.
- Kronospan to modernise Ukrainian particleboard mill − 20.11.2015
- Ilim Timber has modernised Bratsk site − 19.11.2015
- Kronospan acquires Danish Novopan Træindustri − 17.11.2015
26.11.2015 − Siberian Wood Pellets, a subsidiary of Rusles will start trial operations in December at the two newly built pellet plants located in Nowja Igirma and Ust-Kut. Production at both plants.
- Trex results figures fall sharply
- Martinsons Group investing SEK80m in CLT production − 19.11.2015
- EPAL warns against fake EUR pallets from the Ukraine − 12.11.2015
26.11.2015 − German paper mill Arctic Paper Mochenwangen will be shut down on 24 December.
- UPM Biorefining almost doubles operating profit
- Eurobaustoff to generate €920m in sales from wood
- Germany: 9.5% rise in approvals for detached houses − 27.10.2015
25.11.2015 − At a total of 111,777 m³, the USA imported more than twice as much softwood lumber from Europe in the third quarter than it had done in the same period of last year.
- Prices for Scandinavian planing products mostly stable − 24.11.2015
- Titan Group investing RUB1bn in logging companies − 23.11.2015
- Marsolat hardwood sawmill taken over by Florian Legno − 20.11.2015
24.11.2015 − The takeover completed on 12 June of International Flooring Systems (IFS) by Mohawk Industries generated significant improvement in business figures at Mohawk’s “Flooring Rest of the World” division.
- Velux announces closure of two production sites − 18.11.2015
- Armstrong: Production plant for LVT almost completed
- Adcuram takes over Building Elements division of Haas − 12.11.2015
23.11.2015 − Surteco Decor commissioned the next two printing machines transferred from the old Süddekor Plant I in Laichingen to Buttenwiesen-Pfaffenhofen during October.
- Interprint starts adaptation of lacquering line − 16.11.2015
- Impress lacquering line to start operating in December − 12.11.2015
- OCI resuming raw melamine production in Geleen − 30.10.2015
20.11.2015 − Turnover of Swedish Nobia increased by 19% in the third quarter to SEK3.204m.
- August furniture industry turnover increases by 17.8 %
- Alno takes over 61% share in Küchen Nordic
- Forte supervisory board approves investment plans − 03.11.2015