22.05.2015 − A large-scale sawmill is to be erected at the North Ukrainian location of Korosten with annual sawing capacity of roughly 1m m³ of softwood, mainly to comprise pine.
22.05.2015 − Following the good run of business in the first quarter, German Homag Group has made a considerable upward correction to the forecast issued on 31 March for order receipts for the whole year.
22.05.2015 − German Alno group posted an EBITDA loss before restructuring charges of -€5.5m in the first quarter of this year.
- Furniture industry revenues remained stable
- Furniture manufacturers reluctant to use click technology − 08.05.2015
- Nature Home to take holding in Alno
22.05.2015 − The 161 member businesses with at least 20 employees in the German wooden packaging, pellet and export packaging federation (HPE) raised their sales revenue by 5.9% to a total of €1.417bn in 2014.
- Argus: 2014 pellet production roughly 27m t worldwide
- Drax starts terminal operations at Baton Rouge
- MFP begins production of beech wall elements
21.05.2015 − The US Department of Commerce announced on 14 April that it is to apply preliminary countervailing duties on raw melamine imports from China and Trinidad & Tobago.
- Revenues from Munksjö’s decor operations decreased
- Wemhöner to start up new plant in China until mid 2016 − 07.05.2015
- Krych & Schwarz to find investor for Nordbayerische
20.05.2015 − US-American Mohawk Industries saw revenues and income from its Laminate & Wood division head in opposite directions in the first three months of this year, continuing a trend seen in the final...
20.05.2015 − In the first quarter, Sonae Industria SGPS again showed significant improvement in its profit situation, both quarter on quarter and year on year.
- Further decline in turnover and results at Norbord
- Russian birch plywood prices remained stable − 18.05.2015
- Particleboard, MDF and OSB production increased − 15.05.2015