22.07.2014 − Following a plus of 10% in the first half of the year, the British timber importer and wholesaler James Latham showed growth in turnover for the whole of the 2013/2014 financial year of 14% to...
22.07.2014 − Brinkmann Möbelelemente Ummantelungswerke (BMU) bought the assets of the home furniture producer Robbes & Lammers with effect from 1 July.
- Slump in German furniture exports in April
- Steelcase planning give up furniture factory in Wisches
- Further rise in furniture trade turnover in March
22.07.2014 − Door systems manufacturer Dorma Holding intends to double production in Zusmarshausen in the coming years from the current quantity of 5,000 doors to 10,000 doors per annum.
21.07.2014 − The US laminating firm Patrick Industries completed two more take-overs in June.
- Surteco printing unit to be renamed Surteco Decor
- Interprint set to increase finish foil capacity in Ozorków
- Surteco eyeing revenues of €630m
21.07.2014 − Plum Creek MDF has resumed MDF/HDF production after a stoppage lasting nearly four weeks.
18.07.2014 − At the French tropical-timber group Rougier the upward trend already observed since the second half of 2013 continued in the first quarter.
- Bangkirai has won back market share in Germany − 16.07.2014
- French oak sawmills increase production of unedged lumber − 09.07.2014
- Sweden: Marked increase in lumber exports to North Africa
17.07.2014 − Following double-digit growth rates in February and March, the rate of turnover growth in the German timber industry slowed again in April.
- Result at German Pellets down by roughly 6% − 03.07.2014
- Decay in trade prices on A1 pellet markets comes to a standstill − 02.07.2014
- Timberwest gives more shape to plans for pellet works