30.09.2016 − In addition to the MDF plant which it plans to construct at its site in Routhu Suramala (Andhra Pradesh), Indian Greenply Industries also intends to install an adhesive resin plant.
- LVL manufacturer Forex aims to start OSB production − 28.09.2016
- Birch-plywood exports to Germany show slower growth − 23.09.2016
- New Paged plywood plant produces 11,236 m³ − 21.09.2016
30.09.2016 − The volume of German exports of beech sawlogs in the second quarter of 2016 declined by 11% to 221,643 m³, while the value of those exports was down by only 2% to €26.5m.
- North American lumber output increased by 3%
- Moelven investing SEK16m in Valåsen sawmill
- Stora Enso’s sawmill in Murów officially inaugurated
30.09.2016 − Deufol Austria, a wholly-owned subsidiary of German Deufol group, and the Austrian Rieder Kisten-produktion are merging with retroactive effect from 1 January.
- James Jones doubles I-joist capacity
- Hasslacher is acquiring 75% of the shares in Hess Timber − 23.09.2016
- Worldwide output of ENplus pellets increased 7.3% − 15.09.2016
29.09.2016 − Both Swiss Arbonia-Forster-Holding (AFG) and Looser Holding intend to merge to a single company.
- Classen enjoying gradual growth in sales and revenues − 22.09.2016
- Adcuram Group disposes of Hoco
- Nord Holding registers takeover of Parador − 15.09.2016
29.09.2016 − With the integration of Furniertechnik Raspenava into the Czech subsidiary Danzer Bohemia-Dýhárna Danzer Group completed the takeover of the Czech fixed-size producer and jointing business.
- European activities make dent into Formica’s income
- Surteco: Another growth in decor printing revenues
- Hymmen has sold 32 digital printing lines to date − 22.08.2016
28.09.2016 − Incoming orders of US furniture manufacturers focussed on the residential area improved further in June.
- German furniture exports only rise slightly in June
- Steinhoff increases turnover and result
- Alno reports sharp decline in earnings
27.09.2016 − Swedish Valutec Group has received orders from Finnish Voma and Westas Group for the supply of three chamber dryers and an FB tunnel dryer.
- Chinese SBS acquires a majority stake in Dürr Ecoclean
- CMPC boosted plywood sales in second quarter − 20.09.2016
- Stiles Machinery and Bürkle end cooperation