15.08.2014 − North American composite panel sales were once again lower in the second quarter of 2014 than they had been in the same stretch last year.
- North America: OSB’s share of output grows again
- Egger has held a stake in Horatec since January
- Sonae Industria books slight improvement in EBITDA
15.08.2014 − The German Parquet Industry Federation provided a detailed breakdown of parquet manufacturing statistics by type for the first half of the year in its Parquet Letter published on 7 August.
14.08.2014 − Canadian softwood lumber exports to the USA in the second quarter of 2014 increased year on year by 11.5% to 3.213bn bdft, an amount equivalent to a volume of roughly 7.58m m³.
14.08.2014 − The FSC announced today that it decided to lift the disassociation from the Danzer Group.
13.08.2014 − The Impress group intends to install two machines to make varnished pre-impregnated paper at its site in Elk, Poland that does business as Impress decor Polska by the end of 2015.
- Westag & Getalit posts another downturn in export operations
- Munksjö Decor: Second-best quarter since start of 2012
- Renewed rumours of sale of Klöckner Pentaplast
11.08.2014 − Zilkha Biomass Energy intends to build a new pellet plant for the production of socalled black pellets at its location in Monticello, Arkansas.
30.07.2014 − In the second quarter Alno significantly increased group turnover in comparison to the first three months, according to preliminary figures published on 22 July
- BMU acquires the assets of Robbes & Lammers
- Slump in German furniture exports in April
- Steelcase planning give up furniture factory in Wisches