- Marked growth in Paged’s plywood sales revenue again − 17.10.2014
- Siempelkamp delivering line to Akij Group − 16.10.2014
- Strong demand and weak prices for OSB in the UK − 16.10.2014
17.10.2014 − In its business report for the first six months published on 1 October, German Pellets deviates in places significantly from provisional figures announced in August.
17.10.2014 − Canfor intends to purchase another site in the US - a softwood sawmill in Hermanville, Mississippi - from Southern Lumber Company.
17.10.2014 − Parallel to the planned building of a new paper machine at the Russian joint venture Mayak-Technocell, Felix Schoeller Holding intends to undertake further investments in its Technocell division.
17.10.2014 − As part of a restructuring of its European production activities, the Danish window manufacturer Velux will give up its plants in Bagsværd (Denmark) and Glenroth (Fife, Scotland).
- Trading with Inwido shares has started
- Tarkett intends to shut down parquet plant in Cuzorn
- Inwido to go public before end of September
16.10.2014 − German Jordan group is to take over timber merchant Holzwarth with retrospective effect as of 1 January, and has therefore expanded its business activities in Baden-Württemberg.
16.10.2014 − In September there was a further deterioration in morale within the German furniture industry.