29.09.2016 − The softwood lumber output in Canada and the USA was higher in the second quarter than in the same period of last year.
- Moelven investing SEK16m in Valåsen sawmill
- Stora Enso’s sawmill in Murów officially inaugurated
- Setra intends to sell Vimmerby pine sawmill − 23.09.2016
29.09.2016 − Both Swiss Arbonia-Forster-Holding (AFG) and Looser Holding intend to merge to a single company.
- Classen enjoying gradual growth in sales and revenues − 22.09.2016
- Adcuram Group disposes of Hoco
- Nord Holding registers takeover of Parador − 15.09.2016
29.09.2016 − With the integration of Furniertechnik Raspenava into the Czech subsidiary Danzer Bohemia-Dýhárna Danzer Group completed the takeover of the Czech fixed-size producer and jointing business.
- European activities make dent into Formica’s income
- Surteco: Another growth in decor printing revenues
- Hymmen has sold 32 digital printing lines to date − 22.08.2016
28.09.2016 − Canadian Forex intends to add an OSB production line to the Amos plant currently used for manufacturing LVL.
- Birch-plywood exports to Germany show slower growth − 23.09.2016
- New Paged plywood plant produces 11,236 m³ − 21.09.2016
- PG Bison and Woodchem to make further investments − 19.09.2016
28.09.2016 − Incoming orders of US furniture manufacturers focussed on the residential area improved further in June.
- German furniture exports only rise slightly in June
- Steinhoff increases turnover and result
- Alno reports sharp decline in earnings
27.09.2016 − Swedish Valutec Group has received orders from Finnish Voma and Westas Group for the supply of three chamber dryers and an FB tunnel dryer.
- Chinese SBS acquires a majority stake in Dürr Ecoclean
- CMPC boosted plywood sales in second quarter − 20.09.2016
- Stiles Machinery and Bürkle end cooperation
27.09.2016 − James Jones & Sons a group pf companies in the British timber industry, recently doubled production capacity at its I-joist works in Forres to 10 million linear metres per year.
- Hasslacher is acquiring 75% of the shares in Hess Timber − 23.09.2016
- Worldwide output of ENplus pellets increased 7.3% − 15.09.2016
- Scott Pallets acquires pallet producer NCS