27.03.2015 − At the beginning of March, Austrian Riegler und Zechmeister-Gruppe (RZ Group) temporarily shut down production at the Carinthian sawmill RZ Holzindustrie.
- WFP raised sales to over CAD1bn for first time in 2014
- Georgia-Pacific taking over sawmill from Roy O. Martin
- US prices for 2x4 down by 17% since January − 24.03.2015
27.03.2015 − German speciality plywood manufacturer Delignit delivered a 21 % upturn in revenues to €42.7m in the 2014 financial year, according to preliminary information.
- Isoroy reaches deal to sell Ussel facility
- Stora Enso orders LVL line from Raute
- Metsä to adjust LVL output to reflect cooler demand
27.03.2015 − The Weinig group will be concentrating the products areas of high-performance planing technology and separation technology at its headquarters in Tauberbischofsheim and its subsidiary Raimann in...
26.03.2015 − The preliminary creditors’ committees for German Wellemöbel, MF Bad Lippspringe and Howelpa Logistik approved a reorganisation strategy on 16 March.
- Furniture industry increase of 6.1% in December
- Bene cuts another 29 jobs at Waidhofen headquarters
- Alno: Russian facility to start operating in August − 09.03.2015
26.03.2015 − German Interprint started up a digital printer in the first quarter.
- Europlac commissions press for veneered board − 25.03.2015
- Open Gate Capital sells Kotkamills to MB Funds − 20.03.2015
- Titanium dioxide clients and sellers some distance apart − 12.03.2015
25.03.2015 − Schweighofer group of Vienna aims to handle a greater volume of pellets on the premises of the pulp mill of Austrian Schweighofer Fiber in future.
- Graanul Invest plans new pellet plant in Latvia
- Demand for A1 pellets declines slightly again − 19.03.2015
- Lindbäcks invests in prefabricated-house production
24.03.2015 − The Portuguese cork group Corticeira Amorim SGPS has posted a 4.6 % drop in revenues from its Floor & Wall Coverings business unit to €116.4m in 2014.