04.08.2015 − By the closing date for bidding of 22 July, a total of three companies had submitted bids for 85% of the shares offered by the Polish State in the plywood manufacturer Sklejka Orzechowo.
- Pfleiderer Grajewo capital increase approved
- North American investment activity slow to pick up − 29.07.2015
- Japanese plywood imports fell again
04.08.2015 − Due to a satisfactory, in some cases even excessive offer, a decline in roundwood prices in May vis à vis April was recorded.
- Germany: Lumber prices largely stable at the end of July − 03.08.2015
- Klausner cutting a total of 145 jobs in Friesau − 31.07.2015
- Increase in Russian lumber production
03.08.2015 − According to matching US media reports, US-American Ashley Furniture Industries which claims to be the biggest furniture manufacturer in the USA, is now not to be sold after all.
- German furniture imports climbed by 10.1%
- Alno’s earnings trimmed by losses associated with AFP
- Furniture industry revenues remained stable
31.07.2015 − On 27 June, US-American Masonite International completed the takeover of the British door manufacturer Performance Doorset Solutions Ltd. (PDS).
- Six production plants automated by Neuhofer − 24.07.2015
- Kährs Holding intends to prematurely redeem bond
- Turkey: Punitive duties on German laminate flooring
31.07.2015 − Italian woodworking machinery federation Acimall elected Riccardo Quattrini from Cefla as its vice-president at its general assembly on 26 June.
30.07.2015 − In July, German Pellets started the civil-engineering and construction work for the second phase of the pellet plant of the US-American German Pellets Louisiana in Urania (Louisiana).
- The Russian pellet output increased 25% in 2014
- Selling prices for oak gluelam boards raised considerably
- UK: Tax exemption for renewable energy to be ended
30.07.2015 − The joint-venture company Funder Uwa will be installing a fifth impregnating channel at the Russian facility in Uwa in the republic of Udmurtia during the course of the next few months.