12.09.2014 − The establishment of a joint venture between the manufacturers of sawmill machinery Söderhamn Eriksson and Bongioanni has been delayed.
- Visitor numbers in Klagenfurt match those of 2012
- Planed timber exports to the USA reverse into declin
- Reduction in Finnish exports of pine lumber in June
11.09.2014 − After a reduction of 6% in the first quarter, German hardwood plywood imports recovered again in the second quarter.
- Egger to replace short-cycle press in Unterradlberg
- GD Holz calls for uniform duties on plywood imports
- Turkish MDF/HDF markets staging a recovery
10.09.2014 − Sir Ian Cheshire, CEO of the British DIY group Kingfisher, will retire by the end of the year.
- Hagebau expects significant turnover increase in 2014
- Building permission granted increased by 4% − 28.08.2014
- Order receipts at Homag rise by 20%
10.09.2014 − With effect from 22 August, a group of investors around the existing management team took over all shares in the Danish solid-parquet manufacturer F. Junckers Industrier, via a management buy-out.
- Weak Russian business lowers Tarkett turnover
- Double-digit slump in German three-ply parquet output
- Mohawk continues to profit from exchange rates
10.09.2014 − The integration announced at the beginning of July by Surteco of Süddekor into Surteco Decor was completed with the entry into the commercial register on 26 August.
- Surteco: Turnover growth weakens slightly
- China raised its share of decor paper production in 2013
- Impress installing two finish foil machines
05.09.2014 − On 19 August, German Creditreform Rating downgraded the corporate rating of German Pellets, from “BBB (watch)” to “BB+”.
- Highland Pellets builds 500,000 t plant in Arkansas
- Slack demand for gluelam beams persisted until mid August − 29.08.2014
- Continuation solution for Secobois
03.09.2014 − Investment activity has become much brisker in the North American furniture industry over the past few months after a lull lasting several years.
- VDM does not expect verdict before the end of October − 29.08.2014
- Diverging trends continue for foreign trade in furniture
- Alno records significant increases compared to Q1