23.05.2017 − On 1 May, Canadian Pinnacle Renewable Energy Group began building a pellet works in Entwistle, Alberta, with an annual capacity of around 475,000 t.
- Swedish pellet production increases to 1.74m t
- Pellet production increases year on year by 28% − 11.05.2017
- Stora Enso: EBIT at Wood Products up by almost 38%
23.05.2017 − During the second half of 2016, business slowed at Swiss Bauwerk Boen Group.
- Tarkett delivers rise in revenues across all divisions
- German parquet production grows slightly
- Europe: Parquet markets show show slight overall growth
22.05.2017 − Austrian Egger Group aims to build a new particleboard plant at its north-eastern Polish site in Biskupiec by the end of 2018.
22.05.2017 − Chinese Oppein Home Group has ordered a total of 307 stand-alone machines with a total value of €30m from German Homag Group.
- Nobia increases first-quarter revenues by 7%
- Final investor talks at Allmilmö, Zeyko, Nolff − 05.05.2017
- Exports of kitchen fall for first time since July 2015
22.05.2017 − According to General Timber Trading Association (GD Holz) the German timber trade achieved year-on-year turnover growth in the first quarter of 2017 of a good 3%.
22.05.2017 − With the exception of Asia, Swedish softwood timber and planed product exporters had to put up with reductions in all of the other sales regions in February.
- Russian sawmill LDK 3 commences trial operation
- James Jones investing a total of £15m in Lockerbie − 16.05.2017
- Poland: 9% increase in lumber production − 12.05.2017
18.05.2017 − The German veneer market grew in size for the second year in a row in 2016.
- Surteco: Slight fall in turnover from paper operations
- Turnover at Danzer Holding falls slightly to €252m − 12.05.2017
- DKB Decor set to start manufacturing at start of 2018 − 10.05.2017