27.07.2016 − Surteco Decor will likely install a new single-pass digital printer with a working width of 700mm at a site in Sassenberg, Germany that does business as BauschLinnemann at the start of 2017.
- Interprint adding printing capacity in Arnsberg too − 21.07.2016
- Formica: Homatrade set to become part of Homapal
- Indus takes over Heitz Furnierkanten
27.07.2016 − Suppliers regarded business activity on the US softwood lumber market as satisfactory until the middle of July.
- EOS expecting small increase in softwood lumber output − 26.07.2016
- Setra’s performance figures raised in second quarter
- Swedish exports in April down year on year by 3% − 22.07.2016
26.07.2016 − British Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) completed its acquisition of a stake in Spanish Grupo Garnica Plywood, towards the middle of June in a move that had been expected for a few months now.
- Latvijas Finieris installing one more treater − 25.07.2016
- European panel manufacturing rose slightly − 22.07.2016
- Regional Council extends permit for Bischweier mill − 20.07.2016
21.07.2016 − Austrian KLH Massivholz has recently become the first company in the world to receive JAS certification for cross-laminated timber (CLT).
- Stora Enso looks at expansion of CLT capacity
- PHI Group to purchase pellet plant in south of USA
- Pinnacle halts pellet production in Quesnel
21.07.2016 − Inwido has received antitrust approval for complete takeover of Danish Outrup Vinduer & Døre. As announced by the company on 4 July, a 25% share to the value of DKK63m has been transferred in a first...
- Reduction of roughly 7% in parquet imports into EU − 14.07.2016
- Junckers returns to profit in 2015
- Lamett Europe takes over all shares in Morava Wood − 27.06.2016
21.07.2016 − Almost after a week after selling its particleboard mill in Germersheim, Nolte has also wrapped up the process of divesting the flat-pack furniture manufacturer CS Schmalmöbel.
- Sharp rise in German exports of kitchen furniture in April
- Sales up in Steinhoff’s “Household goods” division
- Nolte Möbel reaches agreement on facility’s survival − 23.06.2016
15.07.2016 − The European pulp and paper industry consumed 144.567m m³ of roundwood and wood chips in 2015, representing year-on-year decline of 1.3%.
- Ponsse turnover increases for the sixth successive quarter
- Republic of Srpska sells shares to the wood industry
- Rise in building approvals continues unabated