23.05.2013 − As far as Roto Frank is concerned, Russia has been the most important market for the doors and windows technology (FTT) division for several years now.
- FEP: Parquet markets show further weakening − 14.05.2013
- Inwido now sole owner of Frovin Vinduer − 13.05.2013
- VFF: Forecast for 2012 sales figures not quite reached after all − 01.05.2013
23.05.2013 − The draft legislation on the amendment to the timber-trading safeguard act (HolzSiG) already passed by the German Parliament and the Upper House in March 2013 came into force on 8 May.
- 85% of space reserved for SICAM Pordenone − 23.05.2013
- German woodworking industry faces 3.6 % fall in turnover − 23.05.2013
- Ligna attracts more than 90,000 visitors − 22.05.2013
23.05.2013 − Hymmen is to dispatch a second single-pass digital printer to the OEM mouldings specialist Heberndorfer Leistenfabrik in the coming weeks.
23.05.2013 − For the first time, the Malaysian Timber Certification Council conducted a survey in recent weeks on the topic of „The significance of Malaysian tropical wood in Germany“.
- Only hesitant upswing in demand for softwood lumber in North Africa − 23.05.2013
- Minor increase in demand for bangkirai decking − 23.05.2013
- FSC disassociates from Danzer − 22.05.2013
23.05.2013 − European output of particleboard, MDF/HDF and OSB all fell last year. Preliminary figures released by the European Panels Federation (EPF), which include EPF member countries apart from Turkey and...
23.05.2013 − Warehouse sales promotions targeting end users carried out so far this year by both pellet manufacturers and traders have been considerably less in evidence than in previous years.
- Rentech aims to start pellet production in 2014 − 14.05.2013
- Gluelam-beam mark-ups in Italy fall short of targets − 14.05.2013
- Accsys increases turnover by 25% in 2011/2012 − 10.05.2013
22.05.2013 − Unilin hopes to market its click technology for furniture and furniture parts more for use in kitchen cabinet assembly over the coming months.
- Steelcase spends US$35m on restructuring − 14.05.2013
- 2013 expected to see slight growth in the kitchen industry − 14.05.2013
- Nowy Styl orders lines for new plant from Homag − 08.05.2013