24.02.2017 − Mercer International is taking over the sawmill of Klausner Holz Thüringen (KHT) of Ebersdorf-Friesau for $55.1m plus approximately $9m in working capital along with the biomass-fired cogeneration...
- Russia records 24% rise in softwood lumber exports − 21.02.2017
- Chile: 70,000 ha forest plantations affected by fires
- Swedish exports again exceed previous year’s figure − 17.02.2017
24.02.2017 − With the long-scheduled expansion of the Verl-Kaunitz plant as well as ongoing assessment of investment possibilities in China, German Nobilia-Werke J. Stickling intends to lay foundations for...
- Polish kitchen production rose at double-digit rate − 21.02.2017
- Nobia: After-tax result plunges into the red
- Alno concern shows renewed turnover growth of 4%
24.02.2017 − Brazilian Duratex increased its raw board sales by 12.6% to 373,698 m³ in the fourth quarter.
- Atlantik sells 1.168m of its shares in Pfleiderer Group
- Norbord invested USD33m in Inverness last year
- Finnish plywood production minimally down year on year
23.02.2017 − A titanium dioxide plant in Pori, Finland suffered significant damage in a fire on 30 January.
23.02.2017 − Slight corrections have been made to the sales statistics presented by the European Producers of Laminate Flooring (EPLF) during Domotex in Hanover in mid-January 2017.
22.02.2017 − German SchwörerHaus will in 2017 invest a total of roughly €10m in the expansion of production of the wooden-construction modules offered under the brand name FlyingSpaces.
- Kampa Group shows turnover growth of 36% in 2016
- Less & Timber's scantling plant in Cáslav starts production − 13.02.2017
- ISC expands production again in USA and Europe − 09.02.2017
22.02.2017 − The German woodworking machinery industry saw its manufacturing grow more sharply than expected last year.
- Hagebau turnover exceeds €6bn a third time
- Metsä Wood’s sales of Kerto LVL in boosted Q4 2016
- Heckewerth acquires laminating firm Saréco − 15.02.2017