30.01.2015 − Mexican Proteak Uno intends to operate the MDF/HDF plant currently being constructed through the Proteak subsidiary Pro MDF at its site in Huimanguillo/Tabasco in cooperation with Spanish Finsa.
- Egger also to produce laminate flooring in Gagarin − 29.01.2015
- Steico starts up seventh insulation board line − 28.01.2015
- In 2014, Dieffenbacher increased its revenues to €470m − 23.01.2015
30.01.2015 − By the middle of January Scandinavian shippers had agreed with their central European customers on new terms for deliveries of rough-sawn whitewood in the first quarter of 2015.
- Last year’s spruce price in Estonia 7% higher
- Matti Lehtipuu vacated his position as CEO at RusForest
- Growth registered in Spanish imports in fourth quarter − 29.01.2015
30.01.2015 − German import and timber-trading company Holz-Impex HS is insolvent.
- France and Slovenia also implement EUTR
- Building-materials trade turnover grows by 1%
- Spain: Residential construction to improve in 2015 − 18.01.2015
30.01.2015 − The Multilayer Modular Flooring Association (MMFA) believes that close to 48m m² of LVT was sold in Europe in 2014.
- EPLF members boosted their global sales marginally
- Innovations4Flooring issues another five licences − 23.01.2015
- Armstrong DLW to be sold in tender process
29.01.2015 − German pallet output rose by 6.9% in the first three quarters of 2014 to 70.86m units.
- Slightly higher demand for pallets is anticipated − 23.01.2015
- Lesresurs pellet plant operating at normal level
- Sales of WPC in Europe increase to roughly 179,000 t − 22.01.2015
29.01.2015 − The German furniture industry concluded the 2014 financial year with a 1.5% increase in turnover, according to the latest figures, thus exceeding expectations.
- German furniture industry sees growth in revenues
- Röhr-Bush and Bush Industries sold via MBO
- Alno-EBITDA for whole year expected to achieve €38m − 28.11.2014
28.01.2015 − The Belgian MDF/HDF and laminate-flooring manufacturer Spanolux div. Balterio intends to commission the digital-printing and lacquering line at its plant in Vielsalm during the course of April.
- Decor paper industry: Capacity utilisation slightly better − 15.01.2015
- Kotkamills intends to install two new phenol lines − 08.01.2015
- Munksjö strives to simplify sales organisation − 08.01.2015