23.10.2014 − On the evening of 8 October a major fire broke out on the sawmill site in Kerkingen of Ladenburger.
22.10.2014 − The US-American pellet producer Enviva intends to take over its competitor Green Circle Bio Energy.
- German Pellets corrects provisional half-year figures
- 63.5m pallets produced within EPAL
- PGS and Rodanar establish joint venture
22.10.2014 − After the slightly regressive development in the first quarter, the “Plywood” division of the Polish company Paged raised its sales revenue again in the second quarter by 13% to PLN100.1m, equivalent...
- JAF group inaugurates new plywood warehouse
- Gentas set to gradually ramp up output at former Liri mill − 20.10.2014
- Marked growth in Paged’s plywood sales revenue again − 17.10.2014
20.10.2014 − The stability seen in European parquet markets in the first quarter of 2014 did not stick around in subsequent months.
- Velux shuts down sites in Denmark and Great Britain
- Trading with Inwido shares has started
- Tarkett intends to shut down parquet plant in Cuzorn
17.10.2014 − Parallel to the planned building of a new paper machine at the Russian joint venture Mayak-Technocell, Felix Schoeller Holding intends to undertake further investments in its Technocell division.
16.10.2014 − German Jordan group is to take over timber merchant Holzwarth with retrospective effect as of 1 January, and has therefore expanded its business activities in Baden-Württemberg.
16.10.2014 − In September there was a further deterioration in morale within the German furniture industry.