15.06.2015 − During the course of 2015, the Austrian Mayr-Melnhof Holz Holding (MM-Holz) is to expand its existing pellet plant in Leoben-Göss.
- Groupe PGS commissions pallet plant in Vila Real − 11.06.2015
- Eastern Europe: Pellet capacity increases by 1.95m t − 09.06.2015
- Higher gluelam prices only partially pushed through − 01.06.2015
12.06.2015 − German Pellets has begun preparatory work for building a sawmill at the Woodville facility in Texas.
- Rörvik Timber invests SKR90m in Linghem sawmill
- Romanian forest act: Constraints on timber industry
- Edgewood to install Linck line at its plant in Carrot River
12.06.2015 − The number of building permits issued for flats in multi-family homes jumped 10.9 % to 10,707 in Germany in March.
- Ligna: Visitor numbers up by 7% to roughly 96,000
- Metsä Fibre invests €1.2bn in pulp mill
- European forestry and paper concerns improved results
10.06.2015 − The downward trend in German raw-particleboard exports already seen in the second half of 2014 continued in the first quarter.
- EU duty-free quota filled on 28 May
- German hardwood plywood imports down 4 %
- Superpan line to be up and running by the end of June − 03.06.2015
05.06.2015 − Croatian veneer factory Furnir OTOK d.o.o. restarted production at the beginning of February after a stoppage of more than two months.
- Egger invests in new surface technology − 26.05.2015
- US imposes preliminary duties on raw melamine imports − 21.05.2015
- Revenues from Munksjö’s decor operations decreased
05.06.2015 − Swedish Inwido has reported a 15 % year-on-year improvement in first-quarter revenues to SEK1.047bn or roughly €112m.
22.05.2015 − German Alno group posted an EBITDA loss before restructuring charges of -€5.5m in the first quarter of this year.
- Furniture industry revenues remained stable
- Furniture manufacturers reluctant to use click technology − 08.05.2015
- Nature Home to take holding in Alno