07.07.2015 − Dutch Delta Lloyd Europees Deelnemingen Fonds and German Allianz have in recent weeks increased their holdings in German Surteco through additional purchases of shares.
06.07.2015 − Production figures recorded by the Western Wood Products Association (WWPA) for both the USA and Canada for the first quarter are above those of the year before.
- Several planing lines destroyed at Ladenburger
- High level of softwood-lumber production continues − 02.07.2015
- German Pellets begins construction of sawmill
06.07.2015 − Colombian Grupo Sanford is currently commissioning a new particleboard mill in Gachancipá.
- Pfleiderer Grajewo to buy all shares in Pfleiderer − 03.07.2015
- German particleboard exports decline again
- EU duty-free quota filled on 28 May
03.07.2015 − Central European import markets for roundwood, lumber and plywood have been weaker than expected over the past few months.
- PontMeyer aiming to take over Deli Building Supplies
- Hymmen starts construction at new site
- Germany: More building permits for multi-family homes
02.07.2015 − The pellet plant of Finnish Stora Enso at its Ždírec site in the Czech Republic started regular operations on 23 June, after trial operations had only begun in mid-June.
- Mayr-Melnhof Holz expands pellet plant − 15.06.2015
- Groupe PGS commissions pallet plant in Vila Real − 11.06.2015
- Eastern Europe: Pellet capacity increases by 1.95m t − 09.06.2015
02.07.2015 − The Directorate General for Imports at Turkey’s Ministry of Economy has now set tangible anti-dumping duties for laminate flooring imports from Germany.
22.05.2015 − German Alno group posted an EBITDA loss before restructuring charges of -€5.5m in the first quarter of this year.
- Furniture industry revenues remained stable
- Furniture manufacturers reluctant to use click technology − 08.05.2015
- Nature Home to take holding in Alno