02.09.2014 − In 2015, the Italian machine and plant manufacturer Imal-Pal will supply a complete MDF/HDF line to Chinese MDF VRG Quang Tri, a company owned by the Vietnam Rubber Group (VRG).
- Smartply orders forming and press line from Siempelkamp − 01.09.2014
- Russian hardwood plywood exports jumped 16 %
- Kronospan seeking permit to treat waste wood − 26.08.2014
29.08.2014 − In June forestry businesses belonging to the north Russian Titan Group felled 109,300m³ of roundwood, which is 2.8% less than in the comparative month last year.
- Marked increase in early-delivery bonuses for beech logs − 29.08.2014
- Holmen Timber records clear increase in profit
- German softwood lumber exports up 13% in Quarter 2
29.08.2014 − The restraint in purchasing registered by many central European gluelam beam manufacturers and trading companies since mid-June frequently persisted until the middle of August.
29.08.2014 − VDM does not believe that the European Commission's Directorate General for Competition will rule on a complaint that it submitted about EU subsidies for Poland's furniture industry until the end of...
- Diverging trends continue for foreign trade in furniture
- Alno records significant increases compared to Q1
- BMU acquires the assets of Robbes & Lammers
28.08.2014 − Building permission granted in June 2014 for dwellings in new and existing residential and non-residential buildings in Germany increased by 4% vis à vis the comparative month last year to 23,685.
28.08.2014 − The takeover completed at the end of November 2013 of the Süddekor Group also continues to be reflected at Surteco in significant increases in turnover and results.
- China raised its share of decor paper production in 2013
- Impress installing two finish foil machines
- Westag & Getalit posts another downturn in export operations
21.08.2014 − With year-on-year decline of 5.4% to €1.108bn, concern turnover at Tarkett in the first half has fallen at the same rate as it had in the first three months.
- Double-digit slump in German three-ply parquet output
- Mohawk continues to profit from exchange rates
- Armstrong closing plants in China and Australia − 04.08.2014