12.02.2016 − A provisional assessment by the European Federation of the Parquet Industry (FEP) indicates that the downward trend on European parquet markets did not continue in 2015.
12.02.2016 − On 2 February, Arauco and Sonae registered the establishment of a joint venture previously announced at the end of November 2015 for approval by the EU Commission's Directorate-General for...
- Europlac to start plywood production end of February − 11.02.2016
- Norbord to almost double OSB capacity in Inverness − 10.02.2016
- Swiss Krono Group investing €430m in major projects − 03.02.2016
12.02.2016 − Swedish softwood lumber and planed product exports published by the Swedish Forest Industries Federation for November are 2.5% higher than the previous year’s level at a total of 1.066m m³.
11.02.2016 − According to figures published on 29 January by German Energy Wood and Pellet Association DEPV German pellet production in 2015 declined by roughly 100,000 t, or almost 5%, to 1.998m t.
09.02.2016 − Finnish Raute ended the 2015 financial year with a significant leap in revenues and profits. According to preliminary information, group revenues leapt 35% to €127m.
- New company acquires assets of Hymmen group − 08.02.2016
- Siempelkamp raises stake in Pallmann to 45%
- Gratenau companies filed for insolvency on 7 January − 25.01.2016
08.02.2016 − German Nolte Goup now also wishes to sell the cash-and-carry furniture manufacturer CS Schmalmöbel, which is part of the corporate group.
- Häcker Küchen achieves double-digit growth in turnover
- Tvilum joins Szczecinek Furniture Cluster − 26.01.2016
- Steelcase: Loss in EMEA region exceeds forecasts
04.02.2016 − Veneer producers and veneer manufacturers without their own mills have raised their selling prices after all, at least for oak veneer.
- Shklov: Decor paper machine nearing completion − 22.01.2016
- Second treating line up and running at L.P. Pacific Films − 21.01.2016
- Danzer invests €15m in thick-cut veneer production − 18.01.2016