21.08.2014 − During the course of the second quarter of 2014, the USA imported a total of 7.557m m³ of softwood lumber from Canada, which equates to an increase of approximately 12% against the same period of...
- Prices for TMP woodchips rolled over in western Germany − 21.08.2014
- Canadian lumber exports to the USA up 11.5%
- UK hardwood trade upbeat about prospects
21.08.2014 − With year-on-year decline of 5.4% to €1.108bn, concern turnover at Tarkett in the first half has fallen at the same rate as it had in the first three months.
- Double-digit slump in German three-ply parquet output
- Mohawk continues to profit from exchange rates
- Armstrong closing plants in China and Australia − 04.08.2014
21.08.2014 − The global decor paper market (including China) had a total volume of 1.160m tonnes last year, according to a market analysis released by Munksjö Germany Holding, in May.
- Impress installing two finish foil machines
- Westag & Getalit posts another downturn in export operations
- Munksjö Decor: Second-best quarter since start of 2012
21.08.2014 − The supply pressure that has pervaded European OSB markets since the second half of 2013 is set to escalate over the coming months.
- UK plywood market in recovery, but price rise resistant − 21.08.2014
- Composite panel sales continue to fall short of expectations
- North America: OSB’s share of output grows again
21.08.2014 − German furniture imports and exports continued to head in opposite directions in May 2014.
14.08.2014 − The FSC announced today that it decided to lift the disassociation from the Danzer Group.
11.08.2014 − Zilkha Biomass Energy intends to build a new pellet plant for the production of socalled black pellets at its location in Monticello, Arkansas.