02.03.2015 − German Westag & Getalit, posted slight downturns in revenues and income in 2014 on the heels of a weak fourth quarter.
- Russian plywood producers again reducing prices − 27.02.2015
- British pallet industry increases turnover to £279m
- British NMO discovers problems with Chinese plywood
02.03.2015 − In the first two months of the new year, demand for construction-timber products, which had already been weak in November and December 2014, picked up only temporarily during a brief spell in...
- German softwood lumber exports down 2% in Q4 2014
- Södra’s net profit for 2014 raised to roughly SEK1.3bn
- Growth of 13% in US hardwood lumber exports in 2014
27.02.2015 − The “Technocell” division of Felix Schoeller Holding intends to achieve the enlargement of its pre-impregnate capacity announced at the beginning of October 2014 by converting the PM14 at its Günzach...
27.02.2015 − In the 2014 financial year, the Austrian window manufacturer Internorm suffered a year-on-year fall in turnover for the first time since 1997.
27.02.2015 − In the 2014 financial year, US office furniture manufacturer Haworth generated turnover of US$1.8bn.
- Nobilia: Homag fronts line commissioned in plant II − 26.02.2015
- German furniture imports in November up by 7.1%
- German furniture mills face slightly lower capacity use
26.02.2015 − Contrary to the long-standing trend, the average retail price for A1 pellets on the German market rose slightly in February by 0.4% above the previous month’s figure to €256.64/t.
- Klenk postpones building of pellet plant − 19.02.2015
- Enerpellets plans to build pellet plant in USA − 19.02.2015
- PGS takes holding in Josso and cooperates with Aprobois − 05.02.2015
26.02.2015 − After a sluggish first quarter in 2014 and conspicuous growth in the second and third quarters, Italian woodworking machine manufacturers succeed in further expanding their business in the fourth...
- 0.8% growth in sales in timber trade in November
- Kullik & Rullmann takes over North American Hardwoods − 06.02.2015
- NAHB reckons with further increase in building starts