24.03.2017 − Some 410,422 m³ of softwood plywood had been imported into the EU duty-free by the middle of March.
24.03.2017 − German Fürstenberg-THP has almost completed the approval procedure for the pilot plant for impregnation with SleeperProtect in Hüfingen.
- EPAL terminates pallet exchange with UIC from 1 May − 21.03.2017
- Great Britain produces 42.3m new pallets
- EPAL pallet production in 2016 at record high − 14.03.2017
24.03.2017 − Swiss Dormakaba Holding generated sales revenue of CHF1.174bn in the first half of its business year 2016/2017 (30 June).
- Mohawk invests US$670m in 2016 − 23.03.2017
- Forbo's Flooring Systems achieves 3.4% growth
- Arbonia: Results improve after concern restructuring
24.03.2017 − The European Commission’s Directorate General for Competition cleared the planned merger of the two Finnish speciality paper manufacturers Munksjö and Ahlstrom on 13 March.
- Tsuman veneer works’ capacity still growing in 2017 − 17.03.2017
- Tronox wants to buy Cristal’s titanium dioxide assets
- Munksjö Decor expands pre-impregnated paper unit
23.03.2017 − US-American Ashley Furniture Industries is set to spend USD65m on building a new logistics centre with an area of about 850,000 sqft or nearly 80,000 m² in Mesquite, Texas.
- Investor process at Nieburg Küchen officially initiated
- Howdens: Turnover growth slows in 2016
- Turnover of German furniture industry up by 3.2%
23.03.2017 − Homag Group is to standardise its different product brands under the Homag name as part of the One Homag reorganisation project that has been in progress since June 2015.
- Kotkamills Group booked an operating loss
- Kullik & Rullmann expanding its US operations in 2017 − 21.03.2017
- UFP takes over Quality Hardwood Sales
22.03.2017 − Finnish exports of rough-sawn and planed softwood lumber to China increased by 63% in the fourth quarter of 2016 vis à vis the comparative quarter the preceding year to 312,367m³.
- Sweden: Escalation in problems of lumber exports to Asia
- Rettenmeier concluding conversion work in Ramstein − 16.03.2017
- Proteak agrees line of credit for $65m − 13.03.2017