25.07.2014 − Following a year-on-year plus of 22.9% in the first quarter, turnover generated by the insulation board manufacturer Steico increased by 10.5% to €45.3m in the second quarter.
25.07.2014 − European particleboard production slipped 1.5 % to approximately 28.4m m³ last year.
- European Panels Federation: Correia replaces Pinto
- Elliotis pine plywood exports rise again in Q2 − 23.07.2014
- Plum Creek machinery back online in early July
24.07.2014 − The newly established company E-Pellets, has purchased the OSB plant in Athens (Georgia) formerly owned by Louisiana Pacific for US$13m.
- Timber industry: Rate of turnover growth slows
- Result at German Pellets down by roughly 6% − 03.07.2014
- Decay in trade prices on A1 pellet markets comes to a standstill − 02.07.2014
24.07.2014 − Schattdecor ordered a further lacquering line from Rotodecor in the second quarter.
- Patrick Industries expanding through more acquisitions
- Surteco printing unit to be renamed Surteco Decor
- Interprint set to increase finish foil capacity in Ozorków
24.07.2014 − The volume of wood felled in Norway in the first half of this year was roughly 9.3% or 437,000 m³ higher than in the same period of last year at 5.15m m³.
- Austria: Prices for wood chips decline further − 24.07.2014
- Reduction in Finnish lumber exports in April
- European trade demand for African lumber slightly slacker − 23.07.2014
23.07.2014 − In what could represent one of the biggest shake-ups in UK timber industry representation in recent times,the Timber Trade Federation (TTF) and British Woodworking Federation (BWF) are discussing...
22.07.2014 − Brinkmann Möbelelemente Ummantelungswerke (BMU) bought the assets of the home furniture producer Robbes & Lammers with effect from 1 July.
- Slump in German furniture exports in April
- Steelcase planning give up furniture factory in Wisches
- Further rise in furniture trade turnover in March