17.05.2013 − The German machinery and plant manufacturer Robert Bürkle ended up missing its revenue forecast for 2012 by €2m.
17.05.2013 − Krono-Gruppe Schweiz is planning to invest a total of approximately €200m over the next two years.
- Böker beech plywood production to continue − 16.05.2013
- Raute’s sales revenue and results up − 16.05.2013
- Demand for Russian birch plywood holding at late March’s level − 15.05.2013
17.05.2013 − Ipopema FIZAN 76, a closed investment fund created by Ipopema, completed its purchase of Impress decor from Constantia Industries AG on 8 March once all anti-trust authorities approved the deal.
- Dieffenbacher marketing its Colorizer technology again − 16.05.2013
- Surteco expecting stable sales at best in 2013 − 14.05.2013
- Interprint expanding to Brazil − 14.05.2013
15.05.2013 − After negotiations of more than ten hours before Münster district court on 3 May, the German state of North-Rhine Westphalia and the Klausner group agreed on settlement.
- Marked rise registered in Finnish exports in February − 15.05.2013
- Moelven modernises five production sites − 14.05.2013
- Baltic shippers push through prices increase in East Asia − 14.05.2013
14.05.2013 − In the past 2012/2013 business year the North American office furniture group, Steelcase spent a total of US$34.7m on restructuring measures.
- 2013 expected to see slight growth in the kitchen industry − 14.05.2013
- Nowy Styl orders lines for new plant from Homag − 08.05.2013
- Further acquisitions under consideration at Nobia − 08.05.2013
14.05.2013 − With the takeover of the wood-chip producer Fulghum Fibres and the planned conversion of two former wood-based-panels sites in Ontario Rentech aims to enter the business of pellet production.
- Gluelam-beam mark-ups in Italy fall short of targets − 14.05.2013
- Accsys increases turnover by 25% in 2011/2012 − 10.05.2013
- Introduction of higher glulam-timber prices dragging on − 07.05.2013
14.05.2013 − The European Parquet Industry Federation (FEP) estimates that the slightly downward trend on European parquet markets observed in the second half of 2012 has also continued in the first few months of...
- Inwido now sole owner of Frovin Vinduer − 13.05.2013
- VFF: Forecast for 2012 sales figures not quite reached after all − 01.05.2013
- Decline in parquet production accelerates − 30.04.2013