25.08.2016 − On 1 September, German SWL Tischlerplatten, is to commission a production line for blockboard core layers in Langenberg.
- Delignit to invest €6m in new production lines
- Duratex boosts its wood-based panel sales
- Pfleiderer investing about €9m in Plant II in Neumarkt
25.08.2016 − The Swiss company Arbonia-Forster-Holding (AFG) delivered a significant improvement in revenues and earnings figures in the first six months.
- Windmöller Group to invest €12m in expansion of capacity
- Moralt: Production start at new site is imminent
- Further growth registered in all divisions of Mohawk
25.08.2016 − Increases in sold pellet volumes and lower overheads generated a considerable year-on-year improvement in net result at the US-American pellet producer Enviva Partners L.P. in the second quarter.
- Ladenburger purchases machines from Sporrer
- Business volume on KVH markets remains high − 24.08.2016
- Pellex Bioenergie to take over Woodox pellet plants
25.08.2016 − The volume of calamity timber generated in Aus-tria by thunderstorms in 2016 so far is down year on year.
24.08.2016 − n the 19 member countries of Euroconstruct the number of completed dwellings in new residential buildings is to increase up to 2018 by 17.8% to 1.682m units.
- Housing approvals granted in Great Britain rise by 4%
- French Expobois has been postponed to 2018
- 28.4% increase in approvals for residential units in May
22.08.2016 − Hymmen has raised the number of single-pass digital printing lines that it has sold to 32.
- Egger acquires all shares in Roma Plastik − 18.08.2016
- Tocchio in fresh start following restructuring − 11.08.2016
- Full-width digital printers to be put into service − 04.08.2016
12.08.2016 − Polish production of living room and dining room furniture increased by 8% to 5.6m pieces in the second quarter vis à vis the comparative period the preceding year.
- Tahoe intends to acquire Alno share from Whirlpool
- Specialist furniture trade: Market shares down slightly
- Kitchen furniture industry posts 7.9% sales plus for May