02.10.2015 − A significant decline in timber-felling volume and lower roundwood prices have resulted at US-American Rayonier in decreases in turnover and results in the second quarter.
- Log consumption in UNECE looks set to rise by 1%
- Swedish sawmills succeed in reducing inflated stocks
- Streit invests €4m in new sorting line − 25.09.2015
02.10.2015 − Belgian Deceuninck is building a second production facility in the US. The new plant is to be built on an 11.2 ha plot of land in Fernley near Reno, Nevada.
- Jeld-Wen performs third acquisition in a month
- Greenlam set to enter door production business − 22.09.2015
- Forbo: Currency effects burden turnover and profit
02.10.2015 − Japan’s plywood imports were just 79% of last year’s level in the first six months at 1.491m m³.
- Dieffenbacher announces two new orders − 30.09.2015
- Timber industry expects a deterioration
- PG Bison modernises particleboard line in Piet Retief − 25.09.2015
02.10.2015 − Turkish Reed Tüyap Exhibitions reports that 889 exhibitors have registered so far for Intermob and Wood Processing Machinery which are being held in Istanbul from 10 to 14 October.
- Hindle appointed as first CTI chairman
- Baumax confirms sale of 49 stores to OBI − 17.09.2015
- PontMeyer more than doubles its performance figures
01.10.2015 − The Association of the German Kitchen Furniture Industry (VdDK) expects a turnover increase of 4% in the sector for the entire period of 2015.
01.10.2015 − German treater operator Bröckinger Möbel Komponenten (BMK) is to buy all significant assets of Dekor Kunststoffe (DKB) with effect from 1 October.
- Egger Group to set up PP-edging production in Brilon − 28.09.2015
- In the first quarter, Greenlam grew 17% year on year
- Schlautmann raises output of fixed dimensions − 15.09.2015
25.09.2015 − The Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) has granted Tanac BRL59.4m or €15.4m in funding to build a pellet plant with a capacity of 400,000 tonnes in Rio Grande.
- Belarussian pellet plant reaches full capacity utilisation − 24.09.2015
- German Pellets achieves growth despite price pressure
- Pellet producers announce price hikes from September − 04.09.2015