04.12.2013 − The positive trend in Russian plywood output posted in the first six months of 2013 continued to play out in the third quarter.
- Finnish plywood exports up around 7 % this year − 03.12.2013
- Latvian plywood exports still lower than last year − 03.12.2013
- Rolpin: Japanese investor exploring its options − 02.12.2013
04.12.2013 − Following significant growth rates in the first and second quarters of 2013, Universal Forest Products (UFP) achieved a further turnover increase of 22.2% to US$651.8m between July and September.
- Barlinek shuts down Ukrainian core-layer plant − 28.11.2013
- Amorim Floor & Wall Coverings improves EBITDA − 27.11.2013
- Prüm-Garant achieves over-proportional result increase − 15.11.2013
04.12.2013 − In the second and third quarters of 2013 South American planing mills ordered a total of ten cross-cut sawing lines from System TM.
03.12.2013 − The European Commission launched formal anti-trust proceedings against several container shipping lines on 22 November.
03.12.2013 − Worldwide production capacity for pellets certified to the criteria stipulated for the ENplus quality seal will reach roughly 8.53m t/year by the end of this year.
- Fire at Hagensieker damages thermowood kiln − 02.12.2013
- Pellet production up to end of September down year on year − 27.11.2013
- Rentech enlarges capacity for pellet works in Wawa − 25.11.2013
25.11.2013 − In the third quarter turnover of the kitchen furniture group Alno dropped by 10.2% to €97.1m.
- Office furniture: Further reduction in production capacity − 04.11.2013
- Steelcase intends to terminate production in Durlangen − 30.10.2013
- Impala acquires insolvent Clestra Hauserman Group − 23.10.2013
20.11.2013 − European veneer mills and veneer producers and merchants without their own mills continue to experience comparatively inadequate demand within Europe.