09.12.2016 − Thai S.P.B. Panel Industries Co. ordered an MDF/THDF line from German Dieffenbacher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau in the third quarter.
- German hardwood-plywood imports increase again − 06.12.2016
- Latvijas Finieris officially commissions Kohila plant − 05.12.2016
- Wanhua places follow-up order with Dieffenbacher − 01.12.2016
09.12.2016 − German exports of rough-sawn softwood lumber to countries outside Europe rose sharply in the third quarter by 35% against the same quarter of last year to 421,212 m³.
- Rezult putting new sawmill into operation in Korosten − 07.12.2016
- FLEGT: Vietnam and EU agree VPA − 05.12.2016
- U.S. Lumber Coalition wants duties for Canadian lumber − 02.12.2016
09.12.2016 − On 11 November, German Seehafen Kiel officially opened the handling and distribution centre for forest products in the northern section of Ostuferhafen that had already been put into service in July.
09.12.2016 − Finnish Metsä Group has sold its Kuningaspalkki gluelam-timber plant in Hartola, which is part of the Metsä Wood division, to Finnish Versowood and thereby completely withdrawn from laminated-wood...
- Viridis’ financial difficulties exacerbated
- Metsä Wood and Sisco cooperate on module production
- Sistema offers for shares in Finnish Honkarakenne − 25.11.2016
08.12.2016 − During the course of recent months, US-American Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts & Co. LP (KKR) sold its holding in French Tarkett in three stages.
- Mohawk aims to increase laminate-flooring capacity − 02.12.2016
- Dorma+Kaba plans takeover of US door producer Mesker
- Masonite: Third-quarter turnover only slightly higher
08.12.2016 − Besides Danzer Veneer Europe, another subsidiary within the Danzer group has been able to offer thick-cut veneers for the flooring industry since October: Danzer Veneer America.
08.12.2016 − The association of German furniture, kitchen and interior finishing dealers is expecting net turnover (excluding VAT) to the amount of almost €28bn this year in the German furniture and kitchen...
- Forte books another strong increase in its earnings
- Tahoe publishes Alno takeover bid
- German furniture exports increase again in August