23.01.2017 − In 2016, German Häcker Küchen showed year-on-year turnover growth of 9.9% to €512m, thereby exceeding the annual-turnover mark of €500m euros for the first time.
- Nobia selling Poggenpohl to Adcuram Group
- Furniture industry turnover declined in October − 19.01.2017
- French furniture trade up again slightly in October
23.01.2017 − The particleboard mill run by French Linex Panneaux in the town of Allouville-Bellefosse had to temporarily shut down after an explosion on the late afternoon of 17 December 2016.
20.01.2017 − German Haas group is planning to withdraw from French Haas Weisrock too during the course of this year and thereby largely conclude the process of restructuring its business activities.
- Deufol has taken over Belgian Novaedes Group − 19.01.2017
- Enviva pays US$175m for pellet Sampson plant
- Parts of Schilliger’s gluelam production line destroyed − 16.01.2017
20.01.2017 − The film producer Klöckner Pentaplast Group is to be floated on the stock exchange in an initial public offering.
- BASF finalises the sale of its industrial coatings unit
- Kotkamills wants to sell remaining Imprex activities − 12.01.2017
- Ore supplier Iluka completes purchase of Sierra Rutile − 22.12.2016
20.01.2017 − Finnish exports of rough-sawn and planed softwood lumber rose by 2% in the third quarter of 2016 to 1.793m m³.
- Bergs Timber took over Setra’s Vimmerby sawmill
- Interfor grows strongly again in third quarter
- US Department of Commerce continues investigations
19.01.2017 − In the third quarter, German Hornbach Baumarkt achieved year-on-year growth in turnover for its 154 DIY superstores in nine European countries of 4.4% to €900.9m.
- Kingfisher: Turnover increases further in third quarter
- 19% increase in Segezha Group’s sales revenue
- Eucatex: Wood division turnover declines by 8.3%
18.01.2017 − Swedish Inwido has expanded its operations in the e-commerce sector to Great Britain and Ireland.
- Neuhofer further enlarges storage capacity in Zell
- AFG and Looser Holding merge to Arbonia − 28.12.2016
- Bauwerk Boen to invest in new triple-layer parquet plant − 23.12.2016