29.04.2016 − The Kronospan group is poised to build a new particleboard and MDF/HDF mill in the Russian oblast of Kaliningrad starting in 2017.
- Anthon enjoys significant boost in South-East Asia − 27.04.2016
- Soprema planning to acquire Pavatex Holding − 25.04.2016
- Egger makes the first board at its Gagarin MDF mill − 22.04.2016
29.04.2016 − The German federation of wooden packaging, pallets, and export packaging (HPE) recorded a slight decline of 0.6% in the industry’s sales revenue for 2015 to €1.408bn.
- Noka also marketing Kebony scantlings in Germany − 27.04.2016
- Treyer Paletten to enlarge Bad Peterstal plant − 25.04.2016
- Binder converts production to cross-laminated elements − 22.04.2016
29.04.2016 − Canadian Conifex Timber signed a cooperation agreement on timber harvesting activities in the Mackenzie Timber Supply Area with the sawmilling company Dunkley Lumber on 12 April.
- Heinola to supply dryers to UPM Kaukas and JPJ-Wood
- Rettenmeier to take over Latvian sawmill from Ikea − 20.04.2016
- Price for 2x4 up by roughly 26% since end of January
28.04.2016 − German Schattdecor has installed two narrow printing machines with a working width of 4ft or 1,220mm at its facility in Shanghai that does business as Schattdecor Shanghai Co. over the past few...
28.04.2016 − The sale of Impuls Küchen in June 2015 accounted for the 4.5% decline in turnover to €521.5m for German Alno in 2015.
- 1.9m cabinets produced by Alno in Germany
- Steelcase turnover remains at similar level to last year
- 9.5% growth in German exports of kitchen furniture in 2015
28.04.2016 − The positive trend in the German woodworking sector in December 2015 did not continue into the start of 2016.
28.04.2016 − Following the stabilisation already seen in the course of the last year, European parquet markets appear to have recovered further in the first quarter.
- Looser improves EBITDA margin in doors segment
- Forbo: Flooring turnover down by 10.5%
- Forbo invests in new vinyl-flooring production line − 15.04.2016