22.04.2014 − The Danish timber merchant Dalhoff Larsen & Hornemann (DLH) has said that it is currently in talks with potential investors regarding its Nordic, Western Europe and CEE & Russia divisions and its...
22.04.2014 − Northern Engineered Wood Products (New-pro) ceased production at the end of 2013 and has thus stopped making particleboard altogether for the time being.
- Siempelkamp sells fourth production plant to Luyuan − 17.04.2014
- MDF Hallein delivers remaining stock by the end of April − 15.04.2014
- Sonae Industria: Total capacity now at 6.2m m³ − 14.04.2014
22.04.2014 − The German interior door producer Lebo stopped manufacturing endless veneer edgebanding and fixed-dimension veneers at a site in Krakow am See in northern Germany in autumn 2013.
- European flooring manufacturers aim to sell to China − 16.04.2014
- Armstrong starts building new LVT plant − 14.04.2014
- Södra Interiör closing profile plant in Jokkmokk − 11.04.2014
16.04.2014 − In view of the continuing increases in prices for US hardwood lumber, various European importers are temporarily withholding from or at least heavily reducing purchases of individual wood species and...
- PTT expects growth in lumber exports − 14.04.2014
- Rörvik achieves further reduction in losses − 11.04.2014
- Masisa aiming to sell 62,000 ha of forests to Hancock − 10.04.2014
15.04.2014 − With the acquisition of High Level Components on 31 March, the US woodworking and timber trading company Universal Forest Products (UFP) has completed the third acquisition within two weeks.
15.04.2014 − The decor printer Schattdecor invested some €63m in increasing its production capacity in the 2013 business year.
- Döllken and Kaindl/Kronospan forge alliance − 15.04.2014
- Schattdecor upped investments by almost half − 11.04.2014
- Surteco faces decline in revenues despite take-over − 10.04.2014
12.04.2014 − Following a turnover decline of 1.4% in the 2012 financial year, last year kitchen manufacturer Alno recorded a more serious decline of 11.5% to €395.1m.