28.01.2015 − The Belgian MDF/HDF and laminate-flooring manufacturer Spanolux div. Balterio intends to commission the digital-printing and lacquering line at its plant in Vielsalm during the course of April.
- Decor paper industry: Capacity utilisation slightly better − 15.01.2015
- Kotkamills intends to install two new phenol lines − 08.01.2015
- Munksjö strives to simplify sales organisation − 08.01.2015
28.01.2015 − The 21 ordinary members of the European Producers of Laminate Flooring (EPLF) association saw their worldwide sales increase last year after falling in 2011 and 2012 and increasing slightly in 2013.
- Innovations4Flooring issues another five licences − 23.01.2015
- Armstrong DLW to be sold in tender process
- Mohawk expands its resilient flooring and LVT business − 16.01.2015
28.01.2015 − Insulation board manufacturer Steico commissioned a line installed in Czarna Woda, Poland to make thin wood fibre insulation board using wet technology in December after about nine months of...
- In 2014, Dieffenbacher increased its revenues to €470m − 23.01.2015
- Pfleiderer Grajewo concludes supply contract with Forte − 22.01.2015
- Siempelkamp sold 12 systems in 2014 − 20.01.2015
27.01.2015 − With effect from 31 December 2014, Finnish Metsä Group sold the British pole manufacturer Burt Boulton & Haywood (BBH) to the producer of poles and railway sleepers ScanPole.
- Schweighofer targets turnover of roughly €1bn − 26.01.2015
- Demand for lumber fails to match high level of last year − 23.01.2015
- Reduction in Russian lumber exports in fourth quarter − 22.01.2015
23.01.2015 − Whereas a number of pallet manufacturers are reporting rather sluggish business activity on European pallet markets, merchants and the industry’s purchasing organisations appear to be cautiously...
- Lesresurs pellet plant operating at normal level
- Sales of WPC in Europe increase to roughly 179,000 t − 22.01.2015
- 2015 Wood Products/Markets Conference in Vienna
18.01.2015 − Spanish building research institution, Itec, which belongs to the Euroconstruct network, forecasts an increase of 5% in 2015 vis à vis 2014 for residential construction activity in Spain.
10.12.2014 − The German furniture industry experienced a 6.2 % recovery in total revenues to €1.572bn in September after falling in August.
- Röhr-Bush and Bush Industries sold via MBO
- Alno-EBITDA for whole year expected to achieve €38m − 28.11.2014
- Business expectations remain pessimistic