08.12.2016 − During the course of recent months, US-American Kohlberg, Kravis, Roberts & Co. LP (KKR) sold its holding in French Tarkett in three stages.
- Mohawk aims to increase laminate-flooring capacity − 02.12.2016
- Dorma+Kaba plans takeover of US door producer Mesker
- Masonite: Third-quarter turnover only slightly higher
08.12.2016 − Besides Danzer Veneer Europe, another subsidiary within the Danzer group has been able to offer thick-cut veneers for the flooring industry since October: Danzer Veneer America.
08.12.2016 − The association of German furniture, kitchen and interior finishing dealers is expecting net turnover (excluding VAT) to the amount of almost €28bn this year in the German furniture and kitchen...
- Forte books another strong increase in its earnings
- Tahoe publishes Alno takeover bid
- German furniture exports increase again in August
07.12.2016 − Ukrainian Sawmill Holding will be putting the sawmill set up on an area of 36ha in Korosten in the Ukraine over the last one and a half years into operation by the end of this year.
- FLEGT: Vietnam and EU agree VPA − 05.12.2016
- U.S. Lumber Coalition wants duties for Canadian lumber − 02.12.2016
- Rise in Belarusian softwood lumber exports
07.12.2016 − In September a total of 30,972 approvals were granted for the construction of dwelling units in new and existing residential and non-residential buildings in Germany, which corresponds to an increase...
06.12.2016 − In the third quarter, the upward trend in German hardwood-plywood imports already seen in preceding quarters has continued.
- Latvijas Finieris officially commissions Kohila plant − 05.12.2016
- Wanhua places follow-up order with Dieffenbacher − 01.12.2016
- Huber set to restart Spring City facility likely in April 2018 − 24.11.2016
06.12.2016 − US-American Cornwall Investments has called due the loan totalling Can$6.35m granted to Canadian Scotia Atlantic Biomass Company.
- Metsä Wood and Sisco cooperate on module production
- Sistema offers for shares in Finnish Honkarakenne − 25.11.2016
- Northern Russian Sevlespil setting up pellet works − 18.11.2016