Surfaces

Broadview Holding’s growth due to acquisitions alone

30.04.2021 − Broadview Holding, belonging to the Hal Holding and predominantly active in the laminates business, raised its sales revenue by 14 % its business year 2020 to €1.107bn.» more

ADVERTISEMENT

Ahlstrom-Munksjö files to have shares delisted

23.04.2021 − Ahlstrom-Munksjö applied for delisting of its shares from the Nasdaq Helsinki and Nasdaq Stockholm stock exchanges on 26 March as part of a squeeze-out planned by its new majority shareholder Spa Holdings 3. » more

Decor paper: Logistics issues hamper overseas shipments

14.04.2021 − A scarcity of container capacity and an ensuing spike in freight rates, especially when doing business with Asia, have made it harder to deliver decor paper overseas, as well.» more

Glatfelter raises overlay paper revenues again

31.03.2021 − Glatfelter Corp. has announced that its Composite Fibers business unit (CFBU) increased its revenues from overlay paper by 4.5% to US$36.9m last year. » more

Schattdecor enjoyed growth in finish foil business

25.03.2021 − Schattdecor managed to make up for much of a slump in revenues caused by the Covid-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020 by delivering a recovery in most product areas and sales markets from August onwards.» more

Kronospan notifies anti-trust authority of planned stake

05.03.2021 − The Kronospan Group has informed the German Federal Cartel Office of plans to raise its stake in Surteco Group to 26.22% and is seeking approval of this transaction (case reference: B5-43/21).» more

Neodecortech plans to boost investments by 50% by 2023

01.03.2021 − Neodecortech is planning to elevate its total investments for the period from 2021 to 2023 by around 50% compared with the last three-year period, according to a business plan approved in early February. » more

Elrond wins order for printing machine from Likora

26.02.2021 − Likora ordered a printing/lacquering machine from Elrond, a new machinery and plant manufacturer created at the start of the year, towards the middle of February. » more

Chemical group Borealis to divest melamine activities

22.02.2021 − Borealis has launched the process of selling its nitrogen business. Austrian OMV owns 75% of the shares in Borealis, with the other 25% in the hands of Mubadala Investment » more

Cerutti activities will operate as a new entity

18.02.2021 − Former Cerutti activities have been operated by a new company, Gruppo Cerutti since the end of August. » more

Schattdecor supplies Roseburg with synchronised decors

12.02.2021 − Roseburg Forest Products has broadened its Duramine TFL collection by adding six new EIR wood decors. » more

Surteco Group performs much better than expected

11.02.2021 − Surteco Group has reported that its revenues and earnings beat the latest forecasts in both the fourth quarter and full year 2020.» more

Schürfeld in discussions about joining Surteco share pool

05.02.2021 − The Schürfeld Group is considering joining the share pool for Surteco Group which is made up of a number of shareholder families. » more

Lamigraf orders two printing machines from Rotodecor

03.02.2021 − Lamigraf ordered two 4 ft-wide printing machines for a new production facility planned in a greenfield investment in Changzhou in China’s Jiangsu Province at the start of December. » more

Anti-dumping proceedings affecting DEG availability

18.01.2021 − An anti-dumping investigation that the European Commission launched into monoethylene glycol (MEG) imports has meant that the supply situation for diethylene glycol (DEG) has taken another turn for the worse.» more

Greenlam establishes sales company in Russia

12.01.2021 − Indian laminate manufacturer Greenlam Industries intends to service the Russian market in future with its own subsidiary.» more

Mayr-Melnhof wants to buy all shares in Kotkamills

11.01.2021 − Mayr-Melnhof Karton is planning to expand its portfolio to include saturating base kraft by acquiring Kotkamills Group in the first half. » more

Schattdecor orders treating line for Brazil

07.01.2021 − Schattdecor ordered another treating line from Vits Technology for its Brazilian site in the city of São José dos Pinhais, Paraná, even before starting up its fourth such line. » more

Interprint increases capacity at São José dos Pinhais

14.12.2020 − Interprint Group is planning to install a second treating line at a facility in the Brazilian city of São José dos Pinhais, Paraná doing business as Interprint do Brasil Indústria de Papéis Decorativos.» more