The Turkish laminate and element manufacturer Gentas Group acquired the remaining shares in Gentas Bolu Lamine Lif Levha Entegre Agac San. Tic. A.S., based in Bolu, with effect from 1 September 2022. The group had previously held a 53.65% stake in Gentas Bolu, with the other 46.35% in the hands of a joint venture pa...
Gentas Group becomes sole owner of Gentas Bolu
Third Liri line in process of being moved - own mineral materials line to be added
© 2022 EUWID Europäischer Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH | All Rights Reserved.
Copyright notice The individual articles, tables and other contents published by EUWID are protected by copyright and are provided exclusively for the client's own use and the use of the client's employees. In the absence of a more extensive licence agreement, only one copy may be printed for circulation at a single business location designated by the client. Digital distribution of EUWID contents, especially by intranet or by e-mail, within a company, throughout a group of companies, or outside a company is not permitted and constitutes an infringement of copyright law. Read more in our FAQ.