19.06.2013 − According to information from southern and western German sawmilling companies, business activity on the domestic markets has lost some of its impetus in the last six weeks.
- Exports of ash continued until the beginning of May − 13.06.2013
- More exhibitors at Elmia Wood forestry technology fair − 13.06.2013
- New Stora Enso division called Printing and Living − 12.06.2013
19.06.2013 − Kronospan has ordered a panel-sizing saw from German Anthon GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau for the first time.
- Turnover in the wood industry down by 10.4% in March − 13.06.2013
- Higher prices have led to a brief slowdown in demand for OSB − 13.06.2013
- LP completes take-over of Peace Valley OSB mill − 12.06.2013
19.06.2013 − Shares in Munksjö Oyi began trading on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki) on 7 June.
- EuroVinyl stocks seized − 13.06.2013
- Metafrax now aims to acquire Dynea Holding in Krems directly − 12.06.2013
- Ahlstrom and Munksjö conclude their first transaction − 05.06.2013
19.06.2013 − Following the collapse in 2008 and 2009 parquet production in 2012 in the countries covered by the Federation of the European Parquet Industry (FEP) declined again, by 4.7% to 68.3m m².
13.06.2013 − After a largely poor first quarter of 2013, functional fittings manufacturers have recorded a slight improvement in order intake since April that is being attributed to two factors.
- Samet intends to open another branch in Russia − 12.06.2013
- Forte records further rise in turnover and results − 05.06.2013
- Alno turnover records a further decline of 15.3% − 04.06.2013
13.06.2013 − Business activity on the central European markets for flat wood pallets is still moving at a satisfactory level in terms of volumes at the beginning of June.
- Japan’s gluelam output up 5% − 12.06.2013
- Price hikes on KVH market now implemented − 05.06.2013
- Noritec commissioning cross-laminated timber plant − 04.06.2013
12.06.2013 − A number of core issues for the Global Timber Forum (GTF) were identified at its first meeting on 22 and 23 May in Rome, the European Timber Federation reports.