22.05.2013 − The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) has temporarily revoked all of Danzer’s FSC forest management and chain-of-custody certificates.
- AHEC: Environmental profiles before year-end − 22.05.2013
- NRW reserves 195,000m³ for Klausner − 15.05.2013
- Marked rise registered in Finnish exports in February − 15.05.2013
22.05.2013 − Dieffenbacher has forged a partnership in the filed of woodyard technology with Holtec. This comes after the group entered into partnerships with the Canadian firm Carmanah and with Leonhardt during
22.05.2013 − Egger is poised to commission another CPL plant at its Gifhorn plant, which does business as Egger Kunststoffe, by the end of 2013.
- Ipopema planning to strengthen surfaces business − 17.05.2013
- Dieffenbacher marketing its Colorizer technology again − 16.05.2013
- Surteco expecting stable sales at best in 2013 − 14.05.2013
22.05.2013 − Unilin hopes to market its click technology for furniture and furniture parts more for use in kitchen cabinet assembly over the coming months.
- Steelcase spends US$35m on restructuring − 14.05.2013
- 2013 expected to see slight growth in the kitchen industry − 14.05.2013
- Nowy Styl orders lines for new plant from Homag − 08.05.2013
22.05.2013 − More than 90,000 people walked through the doors of this year’s Ligna trade fair, which took place in Hanover, Germany, from 6 to 10 May, according to estimates from the organiser Deutsche Messe.
14.05.2013 − With the takeover of the wood-chip producer Fulghum Fibres and the planned conversion of two former wood-based-panels sites in Ontario Rentech aims to enter the business of pellet production.
- Gluelam-beam mark-ups in Italy fall short of targets − 14.05.2013
- Accsys increases turnover by 25% in 2011/2012 − 10.05.2013
- Introduction of higher glulam-timber prices dragging on − 07.05.2013
14.05.2013 − The European Parquet Industry Federation (FEP) estimates that the slightly downward trend on European parquet markets observed in the second half of 2012 has also continued in the first few months of...
- Inwido now sole owner of Frovin Vinduer − 13.05.2013
- VFF: Forecast for 2012 sales figures not quite reached after all − 01.05.2013
- Decline in parquet production accelerates − 30.04.2013