02.05.2017 − Norwegian Hunton Fiber has ordered additional components for a line to make flexible wood-fibre mats planned at its Gjøvik headquarters in the past few weeks.
- Arauco breaks ground on Grayling particleboard mill
- Pfleiderer agrees two new credit lines covering €450m
- Accsys and Medite building Tricoya facility in Hull
27.04.2017 − Turnover generated by the German kitchen-furniture industry in February declined year on year by 9.4% to €368.6m.
- Forte: DACH region's turnover share increases slightly
- Tvilum confronted by turnover decline in 2016
- Investor discussions for Nieburg Küchen continue − 13.04.2017
27.04.2017 − In 2016, German Uzin Utz generated concern turnover of €272.9m, representing year-on-year growth of 7.8%, with almost all business sectors contributing to the improvement.
27.04.2017 − On 12 April Swedish Derome Group announced the takeover of the building-supplies retail chain Bygg-Aktiv Material (Bygga).
- SCA shareholders vote for split into SCA and Essity
- Söderhamn Eriksson to close Mariannelund site
- Germany: Housing approvals up by 10.2% in December
26.04.2017 − Following receipt of approval from the competition authorities, Canadian Mercer International concluded its acquisition of the assets of Klausner Holz Thüringen (KHT), on 12 April.
26.04.2017 − German Schattdecor generated total revenues of about €650m last year, setting a new record again.
- Looser to sell Feyco Treffert and Schekolin to Teknos
- Munksjö and Ahlstrom complete merger
- OCI sold more raw melamine during the fourth quarter − 11.04.2017
21.04.2017 − Swedish Holmen group is currently performing a feasibility study for building a cross-laminated timber works at the Iggesund Timber sawmill.
- Bodino Engineering takes over both Stratex sites − 17.04.2017
- Honka takeover by Russian Sistema breaks down
- EC Bioenergie acquires insolvent Mudau pellet plant − 07.04.2017